Late Night Links – Monday July 15th, 2013
- BBC Weatherwoman Just About Rolls Her Eyes Clean Out of Her Head
- Suddenly, Idiots
- Why You Don’t Remember Your Commute
Caution: contains some sciencey stuff
- Good Puppy Etiquette
- Word of Advice
- Phillips Intros Ambilight+Hue Integration, 60-Inch Elevation TV
I like the idea of ambilight. And it’s one of the few things my home theatre doesn’t yet have. So, y’know, Christmas, etc.
- How Do I Sayings?
- Smooth Move
- And The Winner Is…
- A Local News Station Reports the Names of Asiana’s Pilots… and Everyone Facepalms
- When Lightning Strikes Sand
Sadly this is not actually what happens when lightning strikes sand, but it’s still a cool photo. Boring debunking blog post here.
- Five Cheap Things You Didn’t Know Were Worth Buying from Monoprice
I didn’t know anything was worth buying from Monoprice. I’ve never heard of Monoprice. But it sounds interesting.
And we’re done for this week! Next weekend will find me staying indoors, trying to catch up on sleep and not spend any money, so I have no excuses for not posting on time. Probably.