Late Night Links – Monday October 14th, 2013
It’s been weeks since I’ve written a late night links post, and I’ll be on vacation after this week so it’ll probably be a few weeks before I write another one. As a result, there’s lots to get through.
- Original And Innovative Web Layouts
Flo has been talking about revamping her website. Some inspiration can’t hurt.
- Have You Ever Been So Angry…?
- You Should Shave Before We Go Out Tonight!
This absolutely happens to me.
- Domo Toaster
We used to be the proud owners of a Disney Tinkerbell toaster. It’s gone now. It was that thing or me.
- iMessage Unofficially Comes to Android, Needs a Big Health Warning
It doesn’t sound as though anybody should download this, but I’m intrigued by the possibility.
- It’s Called Fashion
- Goalie Scores an Unlikely Goal
- How to Get Rid of That Annoying Blue Gmail Favicon
Did Google do this on purpose? Surely not.
Halloween is coming, and it’s not just for two-legged family members!
- Mini Tasker is a Streamlined but Powerful Automation Tool for Android
I have Tasker on my phone and I love it. This is from different people, but it’s intriguing. And free.
- Dexter Spoiler
- Shakin’ Things Up
- Google’s Comparison Tool Compares Two Things Quickly
Well it would, I guess…
- Google Web Designer Launches in Beta, Available Now as a Free Download
- Pup Holders
- What If #65: Twitter Timeline Height
- Dog Beers
- RCA’s Internet Music System Blends Detachable Android Tablet, Boombox
I might need this for my office.
I do this.
- And the Shoemaker’s Wife Goes Barefoot
- Connectify Dispatch Gets a Free Tier, Still Combines Your Connections
I’ve mentioned this in a previous post. It still sounds intriguing, especially now I don’t have to pay for it.
- The Next Big Thing Is Here
- Dropcam Pro Launched with Better Optics, Dual-Band WiFi and Bluetooth
I’d love a network camera so I can see what the dog does all day (hypothesis: the dog does nothing all day).
- Employ Adam
- Clear All Cached App Data At Once on Android
This did wonders for my ageing phone.
- Pumpkin Scream
- All the Awesome Stuff You Can Do with a Custom Android Launcher
I haven’t actually read this article yet, but I like awesome stuff and I have Android, so it’s on my to-do list.
- Parking in Seattle Takes a Bit of Research
- “Monotony Collapses Time; Novelty Unfolds It”
Weirdly I was talking to my boss about this exact thing just over a week ago. And it’s true. It’s why you don’t remember your morning commute.
- Best of Metallica
And we’re done! Like I said at the top, I’ll try and remember to post these more frequently so they’re not quite so, well, long. But you can probably expect me to take the next three weeks off.