Late Night Links – Sunday April 20th, 2014
It’s that time of the week again internet people! Late night links! Welcome to the latest collection of junk I’ve found on the internet in the past seven days.
- The Coolest Things You Can Automatically Add to Google Calendar
My foursquare checkins are added automatically to mine thanks to IFTTT.
- Formula One Pit Stops: 1950 vs Today
- SwimmingHoles.Info Lists Free Swimming Spots and Hot Springs
- 1964 World’s Fair Predictions Didn’t All Come True
- The New Guy Will Fall For Anything
We don’t have a new guy, as such – but we have the guy who joined our team most recently who still gets treated like this. His first day with us was cleaning a fridge.
- Kids React to Walkmans
- A Rampaging Australian Pig Drank 18 Beers And Got in a Fight With a Cow
- How to Unlock a Treasure Trove of Useful Data From Your Car
I kind of want to do this to our cars. Mostly so I can compete with Flo, obv.
- The Wig & Pen Is Open for Business
- Safety Training?
- The Portuguese Navy Launch a Drone
If you have a spare seven seconds this is worth a watch.
- Give It a Try…
- See Which Sitcom Characters Would Be Able to Afford Their Apartments
With actual data!
And that’s it for another week, folks! Hope you’re all having / have had a good Easter, and I’ll talk to you next week, same time, same place.