Late Night Links – Sunday August 25th, 2013
Welcome back! Here’s another concise summary of some of the excellent stuff I saw on the internet this week:
- There’s Cruel, and Then There’s Just Plain Sadistic
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro v7: The Future of Webmail-Frontsends
Currently mail for my primary domain is supplied by Google, and mail for my website is supplied by Microsoft. But I’ve been toying with the idea of creating my own solution and this looks potentially good…
- These People Exist
I try and avoid re-posting compilation posts that others have compiled in my own compilation post – it seems dumb (although I’m not against stealing one or two items someone else has included in a collection). But with this one I couldn’t decide which one or two items are the best.
- Canada & The United States: Bizarre Borders
- Too Little, Too Late
- Somewhere Evolution Took an Odd Turn
- Nokia Here Research Brings Map Data to Life
- Seriously People???
- Don’t Want Your Kids to Plug Something In?
- Horse’s Top Ten Nutshot Countdown!
My personal favourites are the balance beam, and the tire.
- Seven Free Add-Ins and Apps to Supercharge Microsoft Office
- What Happens When an Olympic Sprinter Plays Rugby?
It’s undeniably good advice.
And we’re done for this week! I’m going to get right back to reading junk on the web, and that way I’ll have more for you at the same time next week. For now though that was a lot to take in all in one go, so let’s all grab a five minute break.