Late Night Links – Sunday August 4th, 2013
I’ll spare you the obligatory “holy crap, it’s August already?” comment in my LNL preamble this week. Oh. Too late. I’ll also try to avoid going to into a lot of detail about how, for the first time, I’m writing this post on my newly-created hackintosh laptop and what I had to go through to make it work. Instead, let’s just dive in to all the usual stuff and things:
- Police’s 8ft Anti-Theft Banner Stolen a Day After it was Installed
- Be Prepared for Winter Drinking
- The Classic Fart Exhaust Mod
- The Bubblewrap Bike
- High Five
Charlie doesn’t know how to do this, and I don’t know how to teach him. But he can shake hands, so that’ll have to do for now.
- How to Drink Wine
- Shoupie Markers
- Commercial Break: An App That Tells You Exactly When the Ads Are Over
- A Pool Table and a Bunch of Gasoline – This Should End Well
I have no idea what these guys were trying to do.
- Sayings 2.0
- Use Google as a Timer with a Simple Search Command
Is there anything that Google can’t do?
- Moto X Preview: A Google Phone Assembled with You, The User, In Mind
This might well be my next phone.
- Don’t Eat Dry Ice
- Moto X Coming to Canada as a Rogers Exclusive
Damn. Maybe it won’t be my next phone after all.
- Google Intros Android Device Manager to Help You Find That Missing Handset
This is interesting too. I currently use AndroidLost.
- The 25 Funniest Autocorrects of DYAC’s First Year
- Thank You For Driving Carefully
- Departure Roulette with Heineken
Would you do it?
And we’re done for the week! That was a lot to get through in one go, so let’s all take a five minute break.