Late Night Links – Sunday December 22nd, 2013
Welcome to what will be the final late night links of 2013! Christmas is coming up fast, and after that I’ll be away on vacation for a couple of weekends. So I’ll see you all in January, but for now let’s just get this one done.
- A Classic Holiday Sentiment
- Dennis Rodman Back in North Korea to Train National Basketball Team
What the hell is up with this guy?
- Every Android Phone, Ranked
I’m number one! I’m number one! Flo is a reasonably respectable seventh.
- Take the 52 Week Money Challenge and Easily Save About $1,400
I save a reasonable amount of money, but I might do this anyway next year. It’s pretty simple.
- Done Having Kids?
- This Ugly Sweater Has Some Wise Wisdom
- Kid Writes to Tylenol, Tylenol Writes Back
- Some Crazy Genius Made a Lifesize Lego Car
And we’re done! Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and I’ll have more random Internet crap for you in 2014!