Late Night Links – Sunday February 17th, 2013
I’ve discovered that the version of internet explorer I have on my computer doesn’t support tumblr’s new interface, which is perfect, because the new interface doesn’t work. There’s a lot to get through. Let’s get started:
- XKCD #1165: Amazon
- Pebble Smartwatch Review
I don’t recall if I’ve posted about this before, but I want it!
- Fork in the Road
I love this kind of literalness.
- Pot Caling the Elevator Black
- Give Lance Armstrong a Break
- Well Duh…
Item number 2 from this week’s literal file
- Seven Hurt After Monkeys Enter Homes, Attack Residents
- Street Racing
- Grandma’s First iPhone
- Tom Gun
- Woh There!
It’s not pornography, it’s art.
- Mixing Alcohol with Diet Drinks Could Make You Drunker: Study
I’ve been doing this for years, but it’s a good tip. Thanks Northern Kentucky University!
- TV Station’s Alert System Hacked; Viewers Warned of Zombie Apocalypse
- Queen Elizabeth II Named Britain’s Most Powerful Woman
Yep. That sounds about right.
- The Wrong Gold
- Ass to Mouth
You never go ass to mouth!
- Use Adhesive Hooks to Organize Your Pot Lids and Save Cabinet Space
I might just do this.
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Streaming Blocked Content Overseas
I have recently installed a browser add-on that gets me iPlayer, hulu, and all that good stuff – but it does drop the connection sometimes. I might be willing to spend money on something more reliable.
- Super Mario Fail
- Bump App Now Allows Transfers of Any File Between Phone and Computer
- Be Mine
And that’s all for this week folks! With a bit of luck I’ll remember to post next Sunday too! Only time will tell.