Late Night Links – Sunday February 23rd, 2014
It’s that time of the week again!
- Ridiculously Hilarious Reasons Kids Cry
Kind of related: Why Puppies Are Better Than Babies
- XKCD #1331: Frequency
- Jesus Has All the Answers
- Introducing the Superdesk
Every employee at this place sits at the same desk.
- When Dinosaurs Attack
Charlie Brown would feel similarly about this, I’m sure.
- Woman Jailed After Failing to Return Movie Rented in 2005
- Jerry Seinfeld Predicts Facebook in the Early ‘90s
- Romantimatic Reminds You to Say I Love You
This is just sad. Why is this a thing?
- Watch Rapper Mac Lethal Rap a Song of 449 Words in 113 Seconds… in Alphabetical Order
- It’s All Become Clear Now
Is this true?
- Stop Answering Work Email at Night to Work Better in the Morning
- Breaking News
- [Citation Needed]
The best of bad wikipedia.
- How to Rip a DVD to Your Computer
I really should do this and get rid of the last of my physical media. I did it with CDs a few years ago.
- How to Write a Professional Bio for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Find Your Own Path
- Human Loop the Loop with Damien Walters
Pfft. I could do that.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3474: Service Dog
- Extreme Pizza Delivery
We live on the third floor. I don’t know why we don’t do this.
- 10 Curious Facts About Twitter
And we’re done for another week! See you again in another seven days, internet.