Late Night Links – Sunday June 16th, 2013
I’ve been looking forward to writing this week’s late night links post for days because of all the exciting things I have to bring you!!
Not really. Ha! It’s just more of the same junk I post every week.
- How to Turn a Spare Closet Into a Home Office
Love this idea.
- What Happens When You Let Your Boyfriend Name the Dog
I call ours “Woof Barkington”
- Accident Surprise
- Bitch, Peas
- Deluxe Hugs
I like this guy’s business model
- Pretty Much Golden
- How to Highlight Your Accomplishments (Without Sounding Like a Jerk)
- Just in Case
- Photoshop Live – Street Retouch Prank
I had one of these. Never managed to do this though.
- DIY Roll-Out Pantry Saves Space in Your Kitchen
I’ve seen this before. I think we should do it.
- Jeep vs. Pool
Place your bets.
- How Not to Get Hired at DeamWorks
This guy applied for a job at DreamWorks and didn’t hear back from them, so he sent them this video.
- Foursquare Time Machine
If you use foursquare, check this out. It visualizes all your check-ins as a stream of light. You can either step through them or have it animate the journey for you.
- Dad, Baby, and a Label Maker = Mischief
This made me giggle today, because I labeled the dog yesterday to see if he’d notice.
And we’re done! And I remembered to actually write it on time this week! If I do the same thing next week then I think we can call it a trend! We’ll see.