Late Night Links – Sunday June 21st, 2015
- Why You Should Never Rely on Post-Dating a Cheque
- Give Your Leftover Potato Salad New Life by Roasting It
This actually looks delicious.
- Police Investigate After Man Shot with Arrow
This right here is craziness. Who does that?
- Google’s Masterplan to Make Chrome Suck Less
- $299 Buys You the Ergonomic Keyboard Your Wrists Deserve
I can cover the $299, but who will pay for all my lost productivity when it takes me a week to type an average paragraph?
- Watch This Guy in the Background Casually Smuggling Contraband Into Prison on Live TV
- LastPass Hacked, Change Your Master Password Now
I use local software to store my passwords, and use my own mechanisms and tools to synchronize the file across my devices. It’s a hassle, but this is exactly why I don’t use an online service to hold all that stuff.
- WestJet to Launch New Long-Haul Route From Canada to London
I’m hoping this is from #YYC, but we’ll see. There are already 16 weekly flights that cover that route, but more choice is always better.
- Writing Good CSS
- Jim’ll Paint It is the Internet’s Best New Service
This is pretty good.
- Easiest Colouring Book Ever
Flo has a colouring book now. She says it’s a much better experience now that she no longer lives with her sister and there’s therefore nobody around to colour outside the lines.
- Limbo Record Holder Limbos Under a Freakin’ Car
- Dilbert June 20, 2015: Four Hour Meeting
I’ve had meetings like that.
And we’re done for another week, folks! See you next time.