Late Night Links – Sunday June 2nd, 2013
It’s that time of the week again! Let’s keep the preamble to a minimum around here and just jump in, shall we?
- Fourth Street Becomes a Sea of Smiling Faces for Lilac Fest
We went! It was busy for sure this year.
- What If: Alien Astronomers
- Parking: You’re Doing it Wrong
- Foresight Fail
- Yep, That’s The Correct Order of Operations
Flo and I are still on the lookout for some art for our living room. Good idea?
- Skype Links to Lync For Some Serious Microsoft Synergy
I should look into this. I use lync at work…
- Police: U.S. Driver Drove Drunk While Having Sex, Crashed, Hid Behind Cactus
You couldn’t make this stuff up.
- I Guess I Was Tired…?
I’m listening, although my plans for Microblog Mobile are on hold now that I have a new job…
- Original Bike Tricks from Tim Knoll
- The Duck Knight
And we’re done! And not a moment too soon, because it’s just been announced that dinner is ready in the Williams/De Guzman household.
See you all next week!