Late Night Links – Sunday June 9th, 2013
OK, so maybe the title is a small white lie this time around. It’s not Sunday night, it’s actually Tuesday morning right now. But I forgot to write a late night links post on the weekend so I’m getting around to it now. I’m only one man, alright?
- XKCD #1220: Hipsters
- Exclusive Freebie for Noupe’s Readers: Freepik’s 200 Beautiful Flat Icons
I can always use more icons.
- How to Automatically Unlock Your Gadgets Without a Password
I used to have my computer automatically unlock when my phone came within bluetooth range of it. I also have the necessary technology (tasker) on my phone to unlock it when I’m at home. Maybe I should set some of this stuff up?
- The Sharpest Pencil in the Box
- What If: Sunset on the British Empire
- Doggie Bow Ties
I need this for Charlie for sure.
- Lunch Anyone?
- Cyanide & Happiness #3194
- Grown Men React to the Thunder at the Yankees-Sox Game
- Jelly vs Jam
- How Not to Kill Your Baby
Next time a friend of ours has one, I’m getting them this.
And we’re done! Next weekend I’ll try a little harder to remember to write this on Sunday, deal? Deal.