Late Night Links – Sunday March 24th, 2013
Would you believe I almost forgot to write late night links today? There I was, sitting on the sofa – relaxing without a care in the world – when suddenly it struck me. It was almost disasterous. Let’s start things off with something particularly apt then, shall we?
- Me On The Weekends
- Man vs. Windshield WTF
- If You Ever Feel Bad About Yourself…
- What If: Supersonic Stereo
- This DIY Pallet Desk Gives You a Cubby for Papers and Other Desk Accessories
Flo is on the lookout for a new desk so she can work in the living room.
- Most Popular Google Reader Alternative: Feedly
I’ll give it a try. We’ll see.
- Google Keep Note Taking Service Officially Launches on Web and Adroid
Interesting. This might just replace Evernote for me. Like many of the commenters though, Google burned me when they decided to shut down reader, so I’m not to keen to move to them for other things.
- Personal Music: 1990 vs. 2013
- Traffic Officials Investigating Massive QE2 Chain-Reaction Crash
More than 100 vehicles.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Golf Fail Compilation
This video has the worst music I’ve ever heard. But it’s still funny without sound, so that would be my recommendation.
- Commas Are Important
And that’s it for this week! Until next time, internetters.