Late Night Links – Sunday March 9th, 2013
It’s that time again!
- Reese Witherspoon Teleports at the Independent Spirit Awards
Live TV is completely live, right?
- Only 90s Web Developers Will Remember This
- This is What We’re All Thinking, Every Day
- Get The Hint
We have plenty of similar things in our office, so it makes sense that we get some of these too.
- A Little Cartoon Invasion of Life
- Never Has a Bootleg Been So Honest
- Koala Escapes Zoo, Falls Asleep Before He Can Do Anything Interesting
- Those Who Allergy Together, Stay Together
This is getting ridiculous now.
- Terry Shipman Wanted to See if His Dogs Could Get as Many Retweets as Ellen’s Celebs
182,646 retweets at the time of writing
- Kids Do Have Their Uses
- Getty Images Opens Up Its Stock Photo Vaults for Free, Legal Use with New Embed Tools
- Animal Firsts
I really want to take Charlie on a slide now
- In Case You Were Wondering, There IS a World Record for Nose-Typing, and This Guy is the Reigning Champ
- This is the Rough Side of Town, Clearly
- Service Animal
- XKCD #1339: When You Assume
- The Double Decker Mac & Cheese Stuffed Bacon Weave Taco
I know what I want for dinner.
- This is the Smartwatch Apple or Google Needs to Make
- ‘British’ Wales Star Sam Warburton Sparks Political Row
Plaid Cymru are mostly just embarrassing.
- Man Sues Casino After Drunken $500k Loss
You can do that?
- Insert Baby, Receive Way Easier (and Fuzzier) Responsibility
And that’s it done for another week, folks! This week was an hour shorter than usual because farmers, daylight, etc. Next week is the normal length so statistically (based on this post and some quick math) you can expect an extra 0.126 links next time around. So that’s something to look forward to.