Late Night Links – Sunday May 11th, 2014
What? It’s Sunday night again already? Where does the weekend go? On the plus side, it’s late night links time!
- Find Out What Happens When You Put Milk in Coca Cola
- Background Burner Does Quick Background Removal on Your Photos
Seems like it might be useful for something, one day.
- A Hot, Steaming River of “Worth It”
- Even in Math, It’s Still Important to Proofread
- XBMC 13.0 “Gotham” Improves Sharing, Settings, and Speed
I’ve installed this in our movie room, but our living room theatre PC runs WinXP and this needs at least vista. Maybe time to upgrade?
- It’s a Home Run, or Something!
- New York’s Next Big Neighbourhood is its Smartest
- Alberta Forecast Calls for Stormy June, Followed by Hot, Dry Summer
I can’t understand how people who are unable to successfully predict what the weather is going to do tomorrow feel they’re qualified to tell me what the next three months are going to be like.
- Coinstar Exchange Kiosks Take Your Unused Gift Cards for Cash
- Hey, Pass Me a Beer
- That Could Work
It does work. My buddy Jeff picked out an engagement ring this way.
- Glacier Skywalk
Now that Flo has survived the Capilano Cliffwalk, this might just be next.
And we’re done! Good thing too, I have an early start tomorrow. I’ll see you all in a week, though.