Late Night Links – Sunday May 25th, 2014
It’s that time of the week again!
- The Smoothest Kid You’ll Ever See at a Baseball Game
- Businesses Blame Banff’s Scramble Crosswalks for Massive Traffic Snarls
Well, it sure sounds like they screwed that up.
- Beer Mug Cupcakes With Bailey’s Filling
- AllCast Now Streams Your Media to Any Android Device
- B.C. Civil Liberties Group to Argue for Right to Die in Supreme Court
I’m pretty they’ve got the grammar wrong in the headline here. Why would anyone want to die in supreme court?
- Newfoundland and Labrador Expanding Basic 911 Phone Service Provincewide
Is this real? 911 is not already available everywhere?
- Cyanide & Happiness #3564: Giving Blood
- Ontario Man Finds Baby Moose, Take it to Tim Horton’s
What else would you do with a baby moose?
- California’s New Self-Driving Car Regulations Prohibit Falling Asleep at the Wheel
- Maldives: In a Different Light
I really want to go here.
- If I Punch Myself
- MINI Unveils Superlegerra Vision Concept
I like this. As long as it comes with an automatic gearbox so Flo can play to. The MX-5 doesn’t.
- Low Budget Pallet Outdoor Lounge
And we’re done for another week! Until next time, internet.