Late Night Links – Sunday May 4th, 2014
May the fourth be with you, internetters.
That being said, I’ve had a busy day already so let’s just get these late night links shenanigans done so I can spend some time with my family.
- Don’t Have an Electric Toothbrush? Make Your Own!
I don’t know that I could recommend this solution.
- Texas Teacher Fired After Giving a 15-Year-Old a Birthday Lap Dance in Class
- Transfer Inkjet-Printed Images to Wood with Almost No Extra Tools
This looks like it might be cool for our (planned) picture wall at home.
- Airplane Seat Design Solves the Issues of Shared Armrests
I always end up sitting next to the same woman on planes, and she thinks the armrest is entirely hers.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3541: Offensive Shirt
- Authy Brings Two-Factor Authentication to Your PC, No Need for a Phone
For some reason I feel uneasy about this, but really it’s still a good solution to better securing your online logins.
- Feedient Puts Your Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Feeds in One Place
I’m always on the lookout for a good way to aggregate all my social streams.
- Google Now for Android Remembers Where Your Parked
- Taking the “Boat Shoe” to a Whole New Level
- Always Choose the Dancing
- Foursquare Unleashes Swarm: A Separate App for Check-Ins
I understand that hyper-specific apps is the way things are trending, but I’m already weary. I think this kind of thing is going to get really confusing really fast as the apps I use today start to lose the functionality I use them for.
- Canadian Featured in CNN’s MH370 Coverage Suing Former Employer
There may well be a side to this story we’re not hearing here, but on the face of it the boss in this article sounds like a great guy to work for.
- High-End Bakery Takes Place of Red Mile Bar
- You Can See the International Space Station’s View of Earth Right Now
When this works it’s extremely cool.
And that’s it! We’re all done for another week. Until next time, then.