Late Night Links – Sunday May 5th, 2013
Once again, we have lots to get through here. I was on vacation last week so I didn’t write a #lnl post. Fear not though, I’ve been tirelessly collecting material for this week’s update throughout.
- Did… Did You Just Print Out a Picture of a Headlight?
- Cyanide & Happiness #3148
Sext me directions.
- The Evolution of Essentials
These are the things I checked when I was packing for my trip.
- So I Tried to Give my Cat a Bath Today
- Dog Yoga
- BitTorrent Sync Keeps Your Files in Sync, Skips the Insecure Cloud
Interesting… I put an alarming amount of time and energy into thinking about to keep files synchronized on all my devices.
- “A Problem Solved Is a Problem Caused”
The (infinite) wisdom of Karl Pilkington
- Cranky Pants
- How Do I Quotes?
- Adult Sized Big-Wheel
Where would one purchase such a vehicle?
- Back To Basics: Perfect Your Note Taking Technique
I am terrible a taking notes. When something is happening around me I am completely unable to identify which parts of it are important. I should maybe make a note to actually read this article…
- The ScreenDeck Adds Much Needed Storage Space Right Above Your HDTV
- Not Haunted
- Go Ask Your Mother
Having recently stayed with my nephews in Winnipeg I can confirm this is indeed how it works.
- Buzz Lightyear Balloon Suit
And we’re done. I have no excuses for not posting one of these updates next week, so if I forget you should throw things at me or something.